A collection of books to help you prep, begin, or enhance your writing project.
If you’re one of those people who has been talking about writing a book, but never started, there is a new collection available that’s got your name on it! This set of works can event guide you as you start or if you’re in the middle of your literary project.
The Author Tool Kit is a collection of works by experienced literary professionals like myself who want to help you transition into the world of being a writer as smoothly as possible.
The main thing most new authors are lacking is knowledge. They have the desire, they have the drive, they’ll make the time, and they have the hardware (keyboard, laptop, tablet, etc.) and software (word processor) to get their book done. They just need the insights of someone who has been through it all before to help them with some of the details.
Included in this collection:
- Ditch the Fear and Just Write It!
- The Newbie’s Guide to Book Development
- The Indie Writer’s Handbook
- Do Less, Write More
- Time Management for Writers
- Top Ten Tips for Enhancing Your Creativity
- Writing as a Business: Production, Distribution, and Marketing
- Pantsers Plotting and Planning Workbook
- Writing Day In and Day Out
- Write Like a Boss
and twelve more helpful pieces on everything from following the “show, don’t tell” rule to writing sex scenes.
Take a look at the collection now and choose your buys based on where you are in your writing journey!